Programs for Clients
Valu Shred provides "end of life" equipment collection, together with on site processing and recycling programs specifically tailored to your needs.
- Environmentally responsible programs that will protect your brand!
- Secure destruction via serial number tracking if required
- Integration with rebate and return/recycle programs
- Establish return centers and depots for consumers
- Community collection and recycle initiatives for landfill diversion
- Integration with special waste collection environmental days and events
- Support for landfill ban policies and programs
- Valu Shred efficiently recovers resources in high volumes
- We support your waste diversion objectives and recycle large quantities of electronic goods
- "End of Life" electronic equipment volumes are increasing exponentially each year and represent a vast reserve of recoverable, and often valuable, resources.
- Valu Shred can provide municipalities with a practical and effective solution for the diversion of these items from landfill disposal
- Environmentally responsible with 100% diversion from landfill
Let us tailor-make a program for you! For any additional information regarding Valu Shred's Programs for Clients, or any other information regarding Valu Shred, please feel free to Contact us. Thank You for considering Valu Shred.
- CRT computer monitors contain significant amounts of lead, a hazardous substance that can be harmful if improperly disposed.
- Flat-panel display computer monitors contain mercury.
- Printed circuit boards contain hazardous substances such as lead, chromium, cadmium and mercury.
- Batteries in electronic and electrical products may contain lead, mercury and cadmium.
- Even the plastics used in desktop and notebook computers as well as display monitors contain hazardous flame retardants that are harmful to the environment.
When released into a landfill, these chemicals can harm public health and the environment. So, when your old technology is no longer useful to you, we urge you to help protect our environment by ensuring it’s reused or recycled.